♥ Saturday, May 24, 2008 ♥ 11:49 PM
Just words

Wednesday, 21st May. Studied Accounts till 3. And then accompanied Meifen to get her research report's marks. And as expected, that woman delayed the time and she can only get her marks after 4. She even promisesd that she would send out the remaining marks to those who want it to be mailed instead but seriously I think she will take forever to do that.

You, what are you trying to prove? I know it's very nice of you to do that but if it's really too hard to do it, you can always ask for help. I wouldn't blame you, you know.
Oh, what are you trying to prove? Putting people down so that you can feel highly of yourself or are you just being insensitive? No. I think I'm overly sensitive.
Seriously, what are you trying to prove?

-
Thursday, 22nd May. Had the Accounts test and surprisingly, it was so fun because we did something naughty!

Anyway, met Lynnda after school and then we met Amanda too. Hope she's feeling better already. No matter what, you still have us, friends, standing by you, always!

-

Yesterday. Reached home after school and was planning to drop dead on my sofa the whole night away when he called and ask me out to meet him and his friends. How can I reject him when he was already on the taxi on the way to my place. Hee. So we went over to Hougang and stayed till 1 a.m. before heading over to meet the girls for prawning!

He actually wanted to leave at 3 a.m. but he said I looked so happy so he stayed for one more hour. Haha. So sweet. But I know that he stayed because he want to prawn longer. =P

-

Why you have to do what you do? You knew about it and yet you have to do that? Don't you even feel ashame of yourself? Even if I felt that way towards that person, I don't go to that extend of what you do. Why? Why? Why?