♥ Wednesday, May 14, 2008 ♥ 11:07 PM
Laugh till you drop


Monday, 12th May. Went to Marina Square after school to meet Alvin, Velen and Andy. Had dinner at Yuki Yaki. I was craving for Pariss though. But it's ok. Got to listen to the main person anyway. After dinner, talked and stuffs. Wanted to bowl but the place had been booked by some company so we went home. I don't feel sad as I got to see him lah! =)

-

Yesterday, we (Sameer, Fatin, Meifen and I) did our project in school till 6 p.m. This is one of the latest time I have ever stayed in school. Feel so weird. But great thing was that our project was finally done! So proud of ourselves. Hopefully we can get good grades. I really need it badly!

-

It had been raining whole day today! =) Had Subway for lunch and I satisfied my cravings for the cookie.

Back in school and waited for a long long time for our research report marks. I tried to do my best for it and was hoping for good marks but at the same time, I know I had been a bad student, talking back and arguing with her and all that made me think that she will most probably fail me. But thankfully, I passed by seven marks. Not very impressive though. Hopefully we can appeal for moderation.

-

Wake me up when exams have ended.