♥ Saturday, May 31, 2008 ♥ 11:14 PM
The tagged post
My darling baby tagged me to do this so I shall do it all for her. And sorry to break the rules as I'm not going to tag anyone else. Well, but if anyone else want to do it, just join in the fun ya! =)
Here it goes:
#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will find the girl, if she's prettier than me I'll kill her. And if she's uglier, I'll kill her too. And then I'll kill my lover and I'll commit suicide. One for all, all for one!
#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Getting the perfect figure.
#3. What is your wildest dream like?
He and I having a long, hot and steamy sex.
#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Kind of.
#5. What’s your ideal lover like?
Love me for me. Someone whom I can just be myself and speak my mind. Faithful and be damn good in bed.
#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being love by someone. Though I feel that the most blessed would be loving someone deeply and knowing that someone love you as much as you do.
#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Forever.
#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Wait. Or just look for someone else.
#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Of course.
#10. What is the most heart breaking moment for you so far?
My baby Mimi had passed away.
#11. Is being tagged fun?
Ok I guess. The main thing is being tagged by my bestie lah!
#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
It's all too blurry now.
#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family, Alvin, Lynnda, Miki (considered human to me) and all my lovely friends!
#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's one pretty and sweet looking girl. Too nice, too kind hearted. Often bullied by others and she don't even realised it! And I love her to bits!
#15. What is the last thing you do every night?
Stare at my phone.
#16. What is the first thing you do every morning?
Check the time.
#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes.
#18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Where got so hua chi one. I'll pick the one who understand me the most.
#19. What type of friends do you like?
Thoughtful, kind-hearted, understanding, honest and those who never fail to make me smile.
#20. What type of friends do you dislike?
Mean, evil, disrespectful and liars.
THE END! (whoever who read till the end must be a very nice person with lots of patience! thanks ya!)