♥ Thursday, May 01, 2008 ♥ 11:06 PM
Two movies in a week

Monday, 28th April. Watched 'Harold and Kumar'. It was hilarious. Nice funny show.

-

Wednesday, 30th April. He came to my school! What a surprise. =) That silly boy decided to give his re-test a miss. Took a cab and went for heels-hunt at orchard. He bumped into two of his female classmates. Er hem. Anyway, finally we found my ideal heels after going to a few places. So to reward ourselves especially him, we went to catch 'Ironman'. Before I watch the show I kept thinking about how dumb the show will turn out and how it was going to be a waste of money but I was so damn wrong. The show was good, beyond that actually. And the main actor acted really well. And I totally do not regret watching this show. That makes him really happy by the way. Haha.

-

No school today because it's Labour Day! =)

Finally a break off school!

Lynnda darling accompanied me to the airport to grab some stuffs from Alvin. I was having cravings for Popeyes but it was a public holiday and Popeyes was filled with people. How sad. We decided to give it a miss. Headed off to orchard and bugis after that! And then it was home sweet home.