♥ Friday, June 13, 2008 ♥ 11:34 PM
The entire week's events

Monday, 9th June, was the start of one sickening week of exams. Felt really stressed. And Monday was also the very first paper. I think I screwed up both Monday's and Tuesday's papers.

-

Wednesday, 11th June, a day without any papers. But I couldn't rest at all as the very next day, it was a major paper that I have a strong phobia of.

-

Yesterday, just few hours before the paper, I really wanted to back out. I really wanted to just give up. I just want to do well. No, actually all I want is a pass. But sometimes it seems just so difficult. Then the story will repeat itself; I will start blaming myself on why I let the adults led me into choosing this path. Arrgh. Stop it, Fiona. Stop it.

-

Today. Finally today has come. It's the last day of the exams. Having different emotions running in me. Relief that all the papers were over. Sad that we will be separated. And a lot more other feelings.

And then came the surprise, he called me right after I sent him a message that my paper had ended. He drove over to meet me. Awwww. Voluntarily! That was really nice because we haven't met for 15 days already. I was missing him like crazy!

-

And that marks the end of my semester two. Just like that. Seriously, it feels so weird. Sighs. The emotional side of me.