



|
♥ Sunday, June 29, 2008 ♥ 10:23 PM Meeting of Sharmi after half a year! Saturday, 28th June. My Lynnda is so sweet to accompany me to Suntec to look for baby stuffs for Sharmi! But due to the huge item that I had bought, I couldn't fulfill my promise of accompanying her to Bugis. I feel so bad but at least we had a free ride home right? Hee. My daddy was also one sweetie. He actually came all the way down to Suntec to drive us home. I was shocked and touched. I really thought he would reject me lah because he was watching his soccer matches. Awwww. So nice of daddy. And he kept asking where is Alvin. Haha. Cam-whored while waiting for my daddy. - This morning, once again, daddy fetch me to Toa Payoh. He's so nice that he makes me felt really guilty. =/ Met Gen, Stan and Hafiz at Toa Payoh before heading down to meet Sharmi. And this is what we gave her. It looks normal but it's quite huge and bulky. Sharmi's baby girl is so tiny! Awwww. After seeing her baby... I also want! But I don't want to go through the carrying of the baby and giving birth to the baby. Hahaha. - (when I describe what the baby stuff was, he ask, 'You buy for yourself huh?'. Hahaha. Because it's BUTTERFLY! And the conversation continued that left me giggling naked in the toilet.) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |