



|
♥ Thursday, June 19, 2008 ♥ 11:05 PM Miss my girl Met up with dearest Lynnda for dinner at Macs. Just three hours of meet up but worth every second. =) I'm missing that girl already! - I seriously, totally cannot stand people bullying my friends. I can't take it already. If I don't say anything, you take me as a sick cat? If my friend don't say anything, you take him/her as a mouse? Please lah. If you want to play a game that someone doesn't know, you jolly well teach that person first before starting the game. Don't start the game and then blame on that person that he/she couldn't catch up and keep asking questions. And if you don't have the patience to teach, why bother to offer to teach in the first place? And if you know a little bit of the game means you know about the game lah, why compare with someone who is completely clueless? And do you feel proud when you three people go against one person? Don't bully my friend just because this person forgives easily. Is that how you take advantage of it? If only my friend had called me at that point in time, I wouldn't tolerate it. If you want to play that game and you don't have enough people, let me give you a small advice, find people who knows how to play. You can always call me. I will play with you. Apologise. Go on, apologise. But you know what, after hurting something/someone, it will leave a scar. I know because I have been through that. But for God's sake, don't tell me you didn't realise about it until someone else tells you. Don't blame it on others. Just reflect. Anyone of us changes over time. No one is the same as of ten years ago. Everyone has to change as they aged. It's time for you to change. Change your mindset before you make anymore mistakes.
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |