



|
♥ Tuesday, July 15, 2008 ♥ 11:56 PM Baby baby and Big baby Monday, 14th July. Met up with Gen, Sam and Jay at Vivo City. Then off we went to Sharmi's place! We had dinner together, chat and catched up on each other lives. Her husband later joined in the fun too. He's a very friendly and funny guy. Oh ya, she even showed us her wedding photos after dinner! I really thought it would be a little awkward in a small group but it turned out just fine. Enjoyed myself! P.S called Eileen when I was Vivo City and I simply love that smile in her voice that greeted me, totally brighten up my day. =) - Today's another special day with the biggy baby. Our little 5Y7MA. =) And what else to make my day even better when I received the email of confirmation. Thank God!!! =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |