♥ Tuesday, July 22, 2008 ♥ 11:46 PM
Bye bye virgin hair

That's right.

Finally. After ten thousand years, I plucked out my courage, took my savings, robbed my mother, dragged by Alvin, I had my hair permed.

Mummy was sweet enough to pay half for me as a late birthday present but I intend to give her all back as the perming was totally opposite of what I expected. A failure, total disaster. Wasted all the money on nothing but simply bringing more damage to my hair by adding stupid smelly chemicals on my hair.

Before, when my hair was all virgin.



No after pictures as I was too upset to take one.

Alvin hair cut was at least successful. Can't believe that stupid hair stylist was actually featured on a magazine.

His parents came to pick us up and we had dinner. They left us at Bedok Sengpang and we met Sherwin and Philbert. Weeshan and JY came too. Then we went to Yishun Dam. Lots of interesting cars. But I was really distracted with my hair.

And in just less than four hours time, the curls were fading.

Not that obvious but can see that my hair was almost straight already.



And by the time I reached home, my hair was simply just frizzy. My mother could even ask me how come I didn't perm my hair. OH MY GOD. I'm so going to ban the place. I'll never ever step into that money sucking saloon.

=(