



|
♥ Saturday, July 05, 2008 ♥ 11:54 PM Sexy! Naughty! Bitchy(?)! Met up with almost everyone (Elycia, Gen, Stan, Sixuan, Meifen, Furnise and Kris.) today! How exciting! Why wasn't Gena's name in the list? As we went to Cafe Del Mar to support her! She had gotten in the top 12 for Miss Maxim! Vote for her, people! She's smoking hot! First time there and soooo many girls in bikini running around. Too bad Alvin wasn't with me. I bet that guy will enjoy the scene more than I do. Haha. And now I shall let the pictures do the talking. =)
- The first two results were out a few days ago but I refused to check it. Just too hum to check it. Wanted to wait for all four to release then I'll check but everyone was talking about it today and I couldn't take it so I decided to take a peek. B, C. =) Now I have got to worry about the next two results. Arrgh. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |