



|
♥ Sunday, July 13, 2008 ♥ 11:31 PM Thoughts I really thought things would be the same. I was so naive. I believe everything you said. Only now do I realised that you say just for the sake of it. Think back, my friend, who was the one who was there for you, when you have no one? To think that I had gone through all these shit for you. Turning my back on others just because I want to protect you. What for? You just don't get it, do you? And guess what, I know you had been lying to me. You think I'm clueless right. You are so wrong. It hurts a lot to be kept in the dark when in actual fact the truth lies clearly in the light. I'm quite surprised too. I didn't know you are this special. You don't even know how much your bloody one call means to me. I can't even believe myself that I got so happy when I received your call but all you said was... nothing. I'm so dumb. Who am I to you? A random person? A friend? A stranger? Don't be a hypocrite please. I miss the old you. I really wish time could just turn back (who doesn't, really.)
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |