♥ Monday, July 07, 2008 ♥ 11:11 PM
Wheeeeee!

Sunday, 6th July. I had a lovely dream in the morning. I could almost feel everything and best of all, I could actually taste it. Can never forget that taste...

Ahlalala.

You, you, you. Don't bully the weak. I can't really say weak. I should say those who doesn't say much, doesn't mean they should be treated in an unappreciated way and be taken for granted. Treat everyone equally. She's a very nice girl. Don't hurt her.

-

Today's Claire's birthday! Celebrated at Vivo City's Fre(n)sh. The food is good! Thanks to Lynnda's great recommendations. I can see myself going back there again. =)



Couple Number 1.



Couple Number 2.

Hahahaha!

While waiting for our food...



And this is what happened when the food doesn't come after 10 minutes time. A hungry man is an angry man. Hahaha.



First eeire take on the food.



Better shots on the food!






After dinner, we went to Timbre @ The Substation (Yehying's recommendation) for a little drink and for some great music. Then it was home sweet home.

On the way to Timbre.




While waiting for the bus, I saw a group of kittens. I think there were about 6 or 7. Oh my god. That's heaven. To be surrounded by kittens!


But obviously when I tried to take a picture, they ran so left with two only. Hahaha.

=)

-

On the way home, on the bus, he called me and I super duper miss him. It was just a sudden rush. That was when I realised it had been 11 days since we met. Sighs. I miss him...