♥ Saturday, August 09, 2008 ♥ 11:16 PM
4 + 3 = 43!

Today's National Day!

Singapore's 43 now. And it had been years since I watched the parade both live and on TV. I missed it again this year. I want to admire the beautiful fireworks! I want, I want, I want!

So what have you done at 4.30 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. of the 9th August, Singapore's 43rd?

I was sleeping at 4.30 a.m. and shopping at 4.30 p.m. I'm loving this life. =)

Out shopping with the parents at Expo. And we decided to go for a No-Fuel day. We ditched the car and took a bus. Luckily it wasn't crowded and we managed to have a seat to rest our asses. Dad was the funniest. And his chinese really sucks. We were testing his chinese and teaching him chinese. This is one of the conversation.

Me: What is pink in chinese?
Dad: 粉红色.
Me: What is grey then?
Dad: 乌黑色.
Mom & I: Hahahahaha.
Me: What is green in chinese?
Dad: 我要看我的书. Shhhhhhh.

Hahaha. My dad is so funny.

Anyway, bought a dress which my mom snatch it away from me and insisted that I keep it for Chinese New Year. Haha. My mom is so super cute lah. Chinese New Year is like more than 6 months away lor! I'm going to search for that dress when I'm free... and she's so going to scream at me if she finds out about it. Haha.

My parents... while waiting for the bus at the bus stop.


And their daughter.