



|
♥ Tuesday, August 26, 2008 ♥ 11:37 PM Blood boiling Monday, 25th August. The day that I dread the most had arrived. It's a sad, sad situation. It was the first day of school. First thing in the morning - there was a sudden change in grouping. So dumb. And then end of school, my big aunt visited me. That explains the mood swings. =P
- Early this morning, that woman give me a lot of problems. She is plain fucking rude lah. I seriously think she hates me. Heard from others she is quite nice and friendly. Ya, my ass. She treats me the total opposite of how they had described about her. Anyway, thankfully, in the end, she gave in. Haha. I thought the rest of the day would be just wonderful but no. At night, this person made a comment. And what the fuck? Now she wants that too. Like what is wrong with her. She's confusing me lah. Today's a fucked up day. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |