



|
♥ Friday, August 01, 2008 ♥ 11:06 PM The fishbone story A fishbone got stuck in my throat at dinner last night. Very uncomfortable.
And I couldn't really sleep last night as I kept having nightmares that I would choke to death. The first nightmare happened when I got jotted out from my sleep when the fishbone suddenly poke my throat. My mummy said that if I continue swallowing food, water and all sort of stuffs, the fishbone will eventually be swallowed down too. So I had my lunch, swallowing noodles... but the fishbone was still stuck in my throat. And dinner was the last straw, even before I swallow, I was simply just chewing, but the fishbone was already poking my throat non-stop. And I guess excessive swallowing actually worsen the situation because after dinner, evey now and then it hurts when I yawned, talked, turned my head and every slight movements would just trigger it. Met up with Lynnda darling for awhile and I told her about it too. She told me to swallow bread. Stupid me thought that my home have some bread left and I refused to buy any bread when I was with her. Just to save a dollar, I suffered. Stupid me. Back home, I was desperate so I searched online to find cures for fishbone that stuck in the throat. First solution was 'Swallow bread'. Confirm out since I don't have bread at home. Second solution was 'Gargle strong vinegar'. I gargled for 45 minutes and I gave up. My whole mouth was numbed and smelled of vinegar but the fishbone was still in my throat. And now I'm super duper tired. I need some sleep. Hope it will just miraculously disappear. I have my fingers crossed. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |