♥ Thursday, August 07, 2008 ♥ 11:55 PM
Like you

Mummy cooked Bu Bu Cha Cha! (after I had irritatingly asked for it for a very long time)


Yummy!

-

He came to pick me up at my place and we made a trip to our office. Too bad boss wasn't there, so he left the stuffs and we left to Suntec to watch 'Money No Enough2'. I really thought he was kidding when he said we were going to watch that show.

But luckily, the show turned out not too bad. Cried of course and laughed through out. I thought it was a comedy show but there were touching scenes too. Really not bad.

After the show, we went to somewhere for a little while and then went to somewhere else for a longer time. Hahaha. Then we went to da bao our dinner and then it was time to go home. =)

Lean on me...


And I'll lean on you.