



|
♥ Wednesday, August 13, 2008 ♥ 11:28 PM Running through my head Since Monday, I had been rushing his report with him until the wee hours. Very tiring and thankfully we had it all done by today which is the due date. It wasn't completed as we didn't meet the number of words required but it was good enough. Handed up his report with him at his school and then we went to meet Sherwin at the coffee shop. And then zoomed off to JY's and Wendy's school. He kept asking something which I don't like. I never like it and I will never understand why he acts that way. If this person can even tells that it was irritating, why can't he sees it too? Then we drove to Simei to pass the car back to his mother and off we went to Suntec City for dinner at Kuishinbo. It was a treat from him as I helped him all the way and giving up all my beauty sleep. The food are still as good but too bad, they didn't have the dessert that I was craving for. And then it was home sweet home, and I still can't get that thought out of my head. Very irritating!!!
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |