



|
♥ Monday, September 29, 2008 ♥ 11:54 PM The F1 Fever - are you catching it? Thursday, 25th September. The start of my site work for the F1. He came over to my school to fetch me back home to pick up my bags. Had our lunch before flying back to the Singapore Flyer. Did some paper work before meeting my partner, Jocelyn, at our area. She showed me around as she had came three days earlier to look through the site work. Checked in to our hotel at Marina Mandarin, left our stuffs and then it was time to officially work. Quite a few things happened just on the first night of the F1. That's a bad sign... - Friday, 26th September. The first actual day of the F1. People started flowing in. Cute guys, hot girls everywhere. Problems started arising. Conflicts. Drama, drama, drama. - Saturday, 27th September. Day 2 of the F1. More people. More problems. More conflicts. More drama. Need me to say more? - Sunday, 28th September. The important race day of F1. Rumours have been spreading around. Tsk. Why? Really dramatic man. Anyway the sound of the cars' engine going to make me puke already. Tired. Exhausted. Almost everyone were working the shit out of themselves. With all the drama collage together, I wasn't in the best mood that night and yet he had to show me something sensitive to me. Some of the close friends who know me best, they knew that I was still pretty affected by that night even though it was almost a month already. But he was sweet enough, we took a walk to the staff area, had a great heart-to-heart talk and everything's cleared now. After the talk, I had this warm fuzzy feeling in me. It felt good. It really does. =) Back to work, more problems. It was afterall the last day of the F1. - Monday, 29th September. Today. First post day of F1. I was all prepared to go home and even planned to go to school. But things have to crop up. Miscommunication and lack of staffs, I decided to stay to help out. It was raining heavily. Problems arose again. Some were very cooperative. Some were fucking irritating. At 8 p.m., finally we got out of the circuit park. Four days were more than enough for me. Sick and tired of looking at Marina Square / Esplanade and the rest of the circuit park. I'll avoid that place until I feel better which I doubt I can ever clear that phobia in me. - Pictures time! Taken on the last day of the F1. Made friends a few cool people. They make me realise that within hell, there are still nice people around. =) There are a lot more pictures, but some are still yet to be sent to me and some are confidential that can't be posted up. Haha. I'm glad that the F1's over! Had some good and bad experiences but it's all over now!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |