



|
♥ Saturday, September 20, 2008 ♥ 11:50 PM Star & Popeyes Friday, 19th September. Went to the Singapore Flyer to meet him at his temporary site office at around 7. Helped him with his stuffs till 10 p.m. Then we went over to bedok sempang for our late dinner. Sherwin, JY and gang came over after awhile too.
And... Blah. The main thing was that I saw a shooting star! First time in my whole twenteen years of life, I finally saw a beautiful shooting star!!! So happy! =) - Today's Saturday! After school, I went over to the Singapore Flyer (once again) to meet him for lunch at Popeyes! After lunch, we walked to Marina Square to meet the rest of the crew. Then it was the briefing cum site-walking session. Nearly died. The weather was very very very hot. Finally everything ended after three hours. I can't imagine what it would be like during the actual day. It'll be more than that mere three hours. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |