



|
♥ Monday, September 15, 2008 ♥ 11:57 PM Who, what, where? Saturday, 13th September. Was feeling pretty upset that I couldn't attend Sameer's birthday celebration due to the fucked up work. And also, I found out about something...
- Sunday, 14th September. Was Sameer's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAMEER! (you are no longer a teenager too!!!!!) Heard that he had an enjoyable time on Saturday. =) Anywayss... My darling came to pick me up early afternoon and we went over to the garage to meet Sherwin plus do up some stuffs. Then went to his place and slack a bit before accompanying him to have his hair cut. Then we met up with Velen for dinner at Tian Tian Huo Gou. After dinner, we went for a little tour at Geylang, simply because I said that I never experience what it was like when it was at night (and I said that like soooo long ago yet he remembers! Hahaha). And I felt kind of weird... I can't believe it is really that open. Haha. Home sweet home after the trip. - I don't know what am I thinking, really. Crazy emo nemo me. - Today... h5y9m. Ha. School sucks. And I finally finish my essay at 11.50 p.m.! (it's due tomorrow at 5 p.m., feel so proud of myself. =) ) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |