♥ Sunday, October 19, 2008 ♥ 11:24 PM
The butterflies in the stomach

Saturday, 18th October. Went to school. Can't believe I had the motivation to go.

And then after school, went to Plaza Singapura to find my boy. He was working. Spent the last 8 hours of his working time with him. He seemed to enjoy it. I did too because I was simply just playing and talking all the way. Haha. After his work, we went to Pasir Ris. Apparently Sherwin claimed that he had booked a chalet there but it turned out it wasn't his and the whole situation was just plain awkward. So irritating. And I lost to Philbert at Blackjack. I just can't kick my addiction. I need to call some help-line...

like really soon. =P

-

Today... he came to fetch me and we went to the pets' farm at Pasir Ris! The animals are soooooo cute. Saw only one kitten because according to the person in charge, this is not the cats' season. Awwwww. So sad lah. Nevertheless, the dogs / puppies are equally cute. He wanted this Golden Retriever but someone was just one minute faster than him and bought that pup. Oh my god. So near yet so far!

Picked his sister up at Downtown East and we went back to his place to slack.

I think Junior knows that we went to see other dogs. See what he did to me!


Cannot be tricked by his cute and innocent face.



Anyway, after that went to Bali Thai for dinner with his family. The food are spicy but tasty! Then shopped at Carefour.

Then he sent them home and brought me to Yishun dam. =)