♥ Monday, October 27, 2008 ♥ 11:03 PM
Fly me to the moon

Sunday, 26th October. Went to Giant at Turf City with parents. He wanted to come over to find me but it was out of the way. So I followed my parents back home sadly, as I thought we would not be meeting. But at night, he came with his sister and asked me to stay over at his place! That boy really know how to make me smile. =)

-

Public holiday today! It's Deepavali.

And it's Yehying's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! (she's enjoying herself at Taiwan. That lucky girl!)

Woke up and had our breakfast together. I love the feeling of waking up and the first thing that I see is him. =) Then we went to Suntec City. And he wasn't feeling well yet he insisted that he want to go out with me. Silly boy. He said some really sweet things too. He sick but he's still able to say all these. Amazing. Haha. We watched Coffin. It was scary mainly because of the sound effects, other than that, the show was so-so only.

And now I'm back home and I'm missing him already. Sighs.