



|
♥ Sunday, October 12, 2008 ♥ 11:20 PM Jumble rumble Friday, 10th October. Thank God there wasn't school on that day. Because... all right, it going to get gross so you guys can just skip this part. I woke up and I shitted twice. Then I vomitted. All of these happened in just that one hour's time. Couldn't eat or drink anything at all for the whole day because it will either come out from my ass or my mouth. And my tummy hurts like mad. =(
Terrible feeling. But the good thing was that my tummy was very flat. Damn nice. The only thing missing was the 6-pack! - Saturday, 11th October. Surprisingly I was better already. I don't even know what really happened on that day. Haha. Self recovery! Anyway, we played our 'bus-and-car' game. Then we went to meet Sherwin for lunch at the usual place. Then garage time. And something interesting happened. =) Back at the usual place to pick JY up, slacked for a while and planned a little something before heading to Pasir Ris. The both of us sort of blamed ourselves on why we decided to follow them because something unfortunate had happened. Damn it. Arrgh. Headed to Vivo City after that. Roamed around, ate some finger food and can see that he really enjoyed it. So cute. =) Went home early and he... Blah, blah, blah. Stupid green-eyed monster simply just had to appear. - Today. He and Sherwin came over to my place to pick me up and then we went to Yishun meet the garage people. Went for a spin before heading to somewhere to check out somethings. =) Slacked and then home sweet home! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |