



|
♥ Saturday, November 15, 2008 ♥ 11:50 PM Dogs and white and gold! ![]() ![]() It was Stef's 21st birthday party at her place.
Alvin actually came along too! =) Anyway her party was very interesting as it was also a dogs' party. The dogs are so cute, most of them. But Alvin insisted that his dogs are the cutest and will win them anytime. He regretted not bringing them along. Haha. After the party, we went to Geylang for some delicious dim sum. I was craving for the chee chong fan (or something like that). Love it love it love it! Then he went to fetch his sister and her friend. Went back to their place and we played mahjong. Had lots of fun because it had been a long time since I played it. =) - And H5Y11M. =) - Sometimes I really don't know what you want from me. Just leave me alone. Are you happy now that I'm unhappy? That's creepy. Seriously. Get a life. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |