



|
♥ Sunday, November 30, 2008 ♥ 11:15 PM Good news and bad news just don't match Went to Expo with Avin so that I could get my laptop. And the laptops are giving me a headache. Good specifications but ugly design. Sexy design but stupid specifications. Arrgh.
And the one that I wanted which is Vaio was completely sold out. Good sales. Of course. But I can't wait any longer, I seriously need a laptop so I get the second best which is Asus. It's big and heavy and not very sexy but the specifications are very good. Bought it and we are out of there, like finally. By then I was so hungry that I think I will go crazy anytime. Craved for Popeyes for a very long time already so we had that for dinner! =) - Oh ya, he told me that he will be giving Bebe to that woman. What the fuck. Of all pepole. Why her. Does she even look like she's an animal lover. Something is fucking wrong with the both of them. Du lan. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |