♥ Saturday, November 01, 2008 ♥ 11:56 PM
Sickly

Thursday, 30th October. Feeling a little sick. Bad sore throat. Have a bad feeling about this...

-

Friday, 31st October. It's Halloween. Everyone's out partying and having fun. I really wanted to party with Lynnda, I even asked him to accompany me. But I had to give it a miss as I was very sick. This time not only sore throat, but fever too. I even skipped that morning's tutorial... the only thing I guess I could look forward to, is that it's a weekend the next day. At least I could rest.

At times like this, I really miss him badly. Need a big, warm hug to accompany me through the night.

-

Today. Woke up early to do my essay. The fever's gone but the throat is still in pain. Anyway did my essay for like two hours and then my computer crash. Everything's gone. Just like that. Retarded. I tried to revive it till 12 p.m. and decided to give up. Called my helpline and he said he will bring his laptop over for me after he's done with his work. So I can't do anything except to wait. And seriously speaking, the feeling of waiting is not good at all. Because the essay is due in three days time. I know it's my fault that I started late but when it comes to writing essay, I need to have the feel to start writing it. What to do man.

Around 6 plus, he came and passed me the laptop. While I start on and continued with my essay, he helped daddy in fixing the television with the new set top box. Feel so proud. He knows everything. He's my very own handyman. Hee.

After he's done with the television, he came and disturbed me but he found something else that interest him more. He terrorize my little teddy bear.


He actually took this picture and wrote that caption which reads 'i'm one ugly piece of shit.' and put it as my wallpaper for my phone. Such a bully.

And then it was time for him to go... sighs, I wished he could stay on.