



|
♥ Sunday, December 28, 2008 ♥ 10:09 PM Day out with the parents Check out my newborn baby niece! She's only 2 months old. Awwww. I was commenting to my mom that her mouth looks a little big and then my mom ignored me all the way. I thought she couldn't hear me so I speak up a bit but she still ignore me. I gave up and when I turned away, my niece's dad was right behind us. No wonder she ignored me... My mom is the best.
Anyway we realised that having this little niece, made my dad a grand-uncle. I just find that really funny. He doesn't look old but now he's a grand-uncle! How interesting. After the visit, we went to Turf City. We were laughing through out the entire journey. The conversation between my dad and mom, and occasionally me, was just hilarious. Here's some of the conversation... (what makes it so funny is that my dad only speaks simple chinese and doesn't really understand chinese.) When we got on the car, the radio was switched to a chinese station. After a minute or so, my dad didn't change the station, I couldn't stand the chinese songs so I asked my dad why is he listening to a chinese station. DAD: 华人 must listen to 华人歌. MOM: But you listen to chinese very 奇怪. DAD: 这个世界, 有很多奇怪东西. DAD: Later we eat ok? ME: Yes, please!!! MOM: I've only $7 for myself. DAD: 我可以参加吗? (Hahaha! Totally no link!) ME: I miss the time when dad was guessing the colours in chinese! MOM: I bet he forgotten what we asked him the other time. DAD: No. I remember 绿色. MOM: Ok, so what's that? DAD: PURPLE!!! MOM & ME: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MOM: What's the colour of the bus? (it was a pink colour bus) DAD: 不要说话. 我在driving. MOM: Don't know say don't know. 死爱面子. DAD: 哪里可以说我! 我是grand-uncle leh! Hahaha. These are just some of the conversation. The both of them are really damn funny lah. Cannot take it! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |