♥ Thursday, December 11, 2008 ♥ 11:56 PM
Live for the moment

Tuesday, 9th December. Met him again and his gang. Chit chat, supper and homed. =)



-

Wednesday, 10th December. He brought me to Discovery Centre. Haha. Silly boy. I didn't expect him to do that. =) Spent our whole afternoon there and we had the most fun was at the shooting gallery playing with the SAR 21.



Then at night, we met Velen and had our dinner at Kuishinbo. It was a work day the next day for Velen, so we sent him home first. Then we spent some quality time together. =) Really enjoy heart to heart talk with him. Most of all, I really enjoyed my day. Love surprises! Love him!!!

-

Today... He came over to pick me up and he steal my little teddy bear with him. I didn't know about it until when we were out of my house. He bullied the helpless non living thing and even threatened to throw him out of the window, simply because I sleep with it every night.


Slacked our day at home and then at night went to meet his friends. Had our own little photo shoot. =)

The guys with their wives.


Me with the other two sexy ladies.


Then we went to drink at some pub and we went home.

I got to stay over at his place again! This time we have some privilege because he's going in army real soon. But that's sad. I hate army. I hate the government for stealing him away from me. =(