



|
♥ Monday, December 08, 2008 ♥ 11:49 PM Stay with me Sunday, 7th December. I made him promised me that he will take pictures with me for one whole week starting from Saturday. And the picture above was taken right after he woke up. Hahaha. Anyway, he picked me up after I went shopping with my parents at Ikea. And my mom complained that I pang seh the old couple to be with the boyfriend. I smelled something sour! Back at his place, he slept all the way till dinner time. His sister and I spent 45 minutes trying to make up our minds on what type of pizzas to order. And by the time we ordered everything, he woke up just in time for dinner. =) Then we played cards all the way! But the main thing was... I got to stay over at his place! It had been quite some time since I last stayed over. Hee. This morning, I woke up and the first thing I saw was him. The first sight, first touch, first smell. =) Prepared and we flew off to Suntec. He bought a deck of sexy cards (chosen by me!) and a cute cards shuffler. And then we watched Beverley Hills Chihuahua. Surprisingly, the show was not too bad. Haha. Dinnered and then it was time to go home... |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |