♥ Thursday, December 25, 2008 ♥ 11:47 PM
This a season to be jolly!

Finally after almost two weeks, it's his first book out!

Today is his book out day, book out book out. Today is his book out day. Book out book out day!

=)

Went over to his house to place this at his desk for a little surprise.


Actually I wanted to own one but I couldn't get two of it. So I gave up mine and gave it to him so that he can add on to his absolut collection. =) This is his Christmas present cum first book out present. Haha.

His whole family and I went to Pasir Ris to wait for him. Caught the first glimpse of him. He's so tan now! But he's still as cute as ever!

Went home to change and then we went to have our dinner at Fish & Co. After sending them back. We went to Clarke Quay to meet the rest. And since we reached earlier, we decided to check out Helipad before meeting them. He told me that he came before for some corporate function and that the place was nice so he wanted to bring me inside to have a look. And that was when I saw my friend, my working partner from F1, ARIC! Haha. Such a small world, such a coincident! And he almost couldn't recognise Alvin. Hee. And he was really sweet, he gave us some little privileges. But before we could get our asses in there, Eileen called and said that they were reaching so we headed on down to level one to meet with them.

They didn't have any plans so we suggested Helipad. And they all agreed to it so off we go!








Soon after the start of Christmas day, we got to go to the next location. So we left the lovely Helipad. Hopefully we can go back there again to appreciate the scenery! =)

-

Lynnda, I'm sorry. Hope the misunderstanding has cleared up already! Love you always!!!

-

If YOU don't appreciate what I do, then too bad, I have never actually want to share these with you but there was no choice, I was asked to share and all along I knew this will happen, that's why I choose to keep these to myself last time! Now he learned his lesson through the hard way, he realised what I said was right after all. Wheeeee. YOU can't have it! If only you can learn to be sensitive and don't take things for granted. =)