♥ Saturday, December 13, 2008 ♥ 11:03 PM
Today is the day

Friday, 12th December.

Walked Junior together. He was starting to feel sad that the next day he's going off.


And I got to stay over at his place again but for the last night...

A picture before he says hello to NS life and says good bye to me.


I prayed silently that the night will never end.

-

Today is the day. All of us woke up early. Drove to Pasir Ris. Took the shuttle bus to the ferry terminal together. He was sad but he tried to smile. Took the ferry to tekong.

Went through all the stupid things without him. Finally met him for lunch and it was time to really say good bye. I hate that feeling. I hate seeing him sad. =(

After seeing him off, I went home and I felt really sad. Even mom also notice it. I didn't cry. I only let it out when I received his message...

I'm starting to miss him already.