



|
♥ Sunday, December 14, 2008 ♥ 10:29 PM When i need you... He's the cutest.
He said I ran away. He's my boyfriend. He makes me miss him more and more and more! Sighs. I hate the government for snatching him from me and put him at another island. So mean. So selfish. I cannot take it. I miss him... And tomorrow... =( Why can't, why can't it be after tomorrow. Just two days apart yet it makes such a big difference. This year, things are going to be so different without him. I just can't accept it. Every year it's like a routine already but now, this. =( I need him badly now. I can't stand to know that he's sad. It makes me want to cry. I hope I can go through this six months. I hope he can go through this six months. =( |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |