



|
♥ Wednesday, January 07, 2009 ♥ 11:13 PM Bedless Tuesday, 6th January. Made a disgusting discovery. The wood plank of my bed was infested with bugs and ants. It was a very old bed and mattress too, more than 10 years already. Now it's really time to change. Threw away the whole bed that very night. And I have to spend my night on the sofa but surprisingly I slept really well (Miki accompanied me too!) because I no longer feel itchy. At first I thought the itch was caused by the dust and dirt due to the upgrading constructions going on but no, it was all those little bugs. Stupid insects. - Today's the third day of school. I really tried to pay attention in class. But I guess this tells it all. =) I really miss him a lot. But he kept saying that I'm going to run away. And said all those very mean things. Crazy fella. Lalalala. I think my blog lacks of something... That's right! MY FACE!!! =D
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |