♥ Tuesday, January 27, 2009 ♥ 11:52 PM
Celebrations

Saturday, 24th January. On the stroke of midnight, I gave him his present and he love it! =)



-

Sunday, 25th January. It's Chu Xi! I can smell Ang Baossss!

-

Yesterday was Chu Yi. Went to my big uncle's place. I think my first niece is very pretty. Such a lovable but unfriendly girl. These photos are taken by my cousin. People whom she don't know, she would refuse to take any pictures. Just a little girl but with such a big attitude!



Then it was time to visit his grandfather's side. =) After that, we went back to his place and played mahjong all the way!

-

Today is Chu Er. Spent my day at my granny's place. Played with my second niece. Her mouth's smaller now. Cuter now. Haha!



Anyway, he booked in today and I feel kind of sad, partly because I wasn't there to send him off and I didn't get to see him for the whole of today. Sighs. Miss him lots!