



|
♥ Sunday, January 11, 2009 ♥ 11:23 PM Cover up Firday, 9th January. Had my hair cut before heading over to meet Gen. Then went to pick Alvin up.
Just a little advice to you. If you have nothing better to say, then just keep your mouth shut. I was there for someone else, not you. Why do you have to put me down? Why do you have to be so bitchy? Does it hurt to be kind? ASSHOLE! - Saturday, 10th January. He sent me to school! Had our breakfast before I went for class. =) Then during break, he was there to accompany me too! Simple gestures but that really made a very happy girl. Seriously, what he wants to do, is his business. If you don't like it, or if you're simply just too jealous about it, get a life. Grow up. Different people have different passion. One man's treasure, may be another man's junk. It's really mean how you would want to criticise someone's interest and passion. - I hate Sundays now. Because it's his book in day. Sighs. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |