♥ Friday, January 16, 2009 ♥ 11:53 PM
Present and Dyed

Yesterday - 6Y1M.

I went to three places before I managed to get his present. I thought they had cleared all the stocks already. Thank God I found it at Raffles City! =)

-

Today is the dying day. And my mom helped me dyed my hair! She's so sweet. I wanted to do it on my own but when she saw how clumsy I was, she offered to help. Then again, I think she just don't want me to ruin her furniture. Haha!

And it's my very first time dying my hair! FIRST TIME! Call me frog in the well, but I was really excited about it!

So... from a blackie, I turned into a brownie!

Hair's still wet now so can't really see any difference. Will take pictures next time then! =)

I can't wait to see what the outcome will be!!!