♥ Saturday, February 14, 2009 ♥ 11:50 PM
Seal it with a kiss

Wasn't in the best mood yesterday. No news from him. What worse was that he told me that he may be not be able to book out for the weekends. Waited for him the whole day, thinking that I could finally see him but then come the bad news. He even confirmed with me at around 10 plus that he had been confined. His supposed book out time was 9.30 p.m. By then I was already very upset and disappointed. Cursed and swear his sergeants too. Can't help it.

But...

At 11 plus, he sent me a message 'Can you please open your door?'. Yes, it was a little surprise that he had planned long ago! He booked out at 9.30 p.m. and lied to me all the way. I was surprised and touched at the same time. It had been a long long time since he do something sweet. Feel so loved!

Brought me to his place and as I got off his vehicle, he asked me to help him take out some stuffs from his boot. And viola, sits in the big empty boot was a red bag; a valentine gift from him to me. I was really shocked because before that we had a mutual agreement to not get each other anything for Valentine's Day. I told him I felt guilty because I really didn't prepare anything for him and he said it was ok, he wanted me to feel special and it was supposed to be a surprise anyway! That silly boy. That red bag contain a beautiful diamond necklace in a red little box. It was my first time receiving it and it was his first time buying something like that! =)

I'm one happy girl after all. Feel so blessed! On top of the world!!!

-

Woke up early in the morning, first thing I saw on Valentine's Day was him! I couldn't ask for more. =)

Seriously, it doesn't matter how today's date going to be. I'm already on cloud number nine! Put on my new dress and went out with him to Vivo City. Wanted to watch at Gold Class but it was full house. So after meeting up with JY and Wendy, we went off to Suntec for movies and dinner at NYDC Cafe. And and and I get to eat Boo Boo again! It never fails to put a smile on my face. I told him once that the best thing that could ever happen is to have man tai zi mou, plus maximum orgasm and eating Boo Boo altogether! He simply just ignore me!

Anyway, after our double date, we met up with Sherwin for a little chat after sending Wendy home.

Even though it was just a simple little date, I really enjoyed myself and the main thing is that I have him with me! =)