



|
♥ Thursday, February 26, 2009 ♥ 11:58 PM Specially for YOU! Today is a very special day. It is LYNNDA'S 21ST!!! After school, met up with the rest of the girls. Choose her a birthday card, a sexy balloon AND we got her twenty one colourful macaroons too, all to match her colourful theme! We went to Paulaner Munchen for dinner. That was the place that Lynnda wanted to bring me for my 20th birthday celebration. =) Didn't get to go the other time, so this time round we must fulfill it! The sausages - it was gooooood! But it wasn't enough to fill me up! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Preparing to dance the night away! The very colourful birthday card! ![]() Awwwwwwww! ![]() I'm really glad you've enjoy yourself! Sorry that I couldn't join you girls for clubbing. Blame it on the test. Of all days have to be on the day right after your birthday. Anyway, I hope we gave you a memorable celebration! Your present may be delayed but I can promise you that it will be so damn good, it will make you scream!
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |