



|
♥ Monday, February 02, 2009 ♥ 11:56 PM Take it all in Friday, 30th January. Went to meet his friends for awhile for a little chat before heading over to Dbl O to join Lynnda, Velen and some others. =) And da, please stop getting yourself drunk leh! I'm worried about her so I insisted that we send her home.
- Saturday, 31st January. It was a busy busy day, really didn't expect it to be that busy! Had class in the morning. Then we went to Gen's house to bai nian. Then rushed off to Wen's house. Gambled with the rest of the colleagues. Had fun somehow I guess, but I really can't stand the sight of that woman! Anyway, we left around 8 plus and went back to my place to play mahjong with my parents. They were so happy to see us, they thought we had forgotten our little mahjong session! My parents are sooo cute! Then we went to meet his friends because Alvin was in high demand. And the end, home sweet home! Both of us knocked out immediately... =) - Sunday, 1st February. He books in. Sighs. There goes the weekend. - Thought would had some fun by playing blackjack with the rest but in the end he was unhappy. The message he sent was hurting. And I just can't help it. The tears started to flow. Sighs. Why do you have to say things that will hurt me. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |