



|
♥ Sunday, February 08, 2009 ♥ 11:18 PM Tell me Friday, 6th January. Weekend's here again!!!
After school, went home to replenish my energy. Then went to pick him up! Whenever its nearing the weekend or when its the weekend, he will be a happy boy. And I like it that way. =) - Saturday, 7th January. We spent so much time in Sim Lim Square, I think for more than six hours that I think I know most of the shops there already! Went there when its still bright and sunny, left the place when its dark and gloomy. By then we were feeling really lethargic. Too many technology gadgets a day can eat up your energy. I don't know how the people working there can tahan for so long! - He booked in today. Sighs. Again. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |