



|
♥ Tuesday, March 31, 2009 ♥ 11:08 PM Disappointed Sighs.
Fucked up day. Saw your fucked up reaction. Fuck. Was in the the fuckest fucked up mood. I knew I had to meet Lynnda, if not things will get worse. On the way home, there was this guy that approached me to do a survey for him. I rejected at first but when he asked again, I don't know why but I decided to do it for him anyway. So met my Lynnda at around 7 plus and as I was telling her randomly about the guy that approached me, he called! I didn't want to answer it so I passed it to her. And guess what, they were actually friends! The world's really small huh. Anyway I felt so much better after talking to my dearest bestie. And the boyfriend said something really sweet to me. =) I'm glad that even though my day started off like shit, at least it ended wonderfully! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |