



|
♥ Sunday, March 08, 2009 ♥ 10:32 PM If that's ok with you Friday, 6th March.
Thanks for not telling me anything. Don't assume. It doesn't kill to just ask me whether I know about it or not what. Is that so difficult? Well, it's ok. Now I know what kind of person you are. At least now I know. I pity those still living in denial. Anyway, he came over to school to look for me! Had lunch together and after sending Furnise and Stef home, we pick Andrea and Jessica up before heading to ICA to collect my passport. Finally I had my old passport changed to the new electronic passport. Like finally huh! Haha. Then it was shopping time! Hardly he would agree to shop with me! How sweet! Bought a few stuffs, mostly from Cotton On. And then we went to rent some DVDs for the night! Simple things does make me happy. - It's a Sunday. Everyone's sleeping later than usual. But the three of us (Alvin, his sister and I) got up at like 5 in the morning and left home at around 6 a.m. The sky was still dark. Our eyes were still half opened. Moved our asses to Clementi Swimming Complex for a water event. Briefed and prepared. At 10 a.m., the event started but the people only start to flow in at like 11 plus 12. Even though we were working, I enjoyed myself because not only Alvin was working with me, his sister was there to accompany me too! It's tiring but it's all worth while. And yes, I became darker again. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |