



|
♥ Saturday, March 21, 2009 ♥ 11:59 PM Somewhere over the rainbow Celebrated Furnise's 18th (22nd) Birthday at Naumi Hotel! And the theme was Rainbow. I told Alvin and he thought we were supposed to wear all seven colours of the rainbow! How cute. So in the end, he wore blue and I wore green. =) Stanley, Sixuan, Alvin and I were the first to arrive, first to get the party and pictures taking started! Let the pictures do the talking! The birthday girl! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() The purple and green versus the white and red. Hahaha! ![]() Peace now! (And damn, I'm so dark! Unfair!) ![]() Group picture! ![]() ![]() The Yellows. ![]() And now with an angel. ![]() The Greenies. ![]() The Purple and Red. ![]() Group picture according to colourssss! ![]() And our chosen place and that's where all the action begins! ![]() =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |