



|
♥ Tuesday, May 05, 2009 ♥ 11:25 PM Boom Boom Pow 4th May. First day of a new term. Fucked up. The more I study, the more I regret choosing this path. I will never be an 'A' grade student. I know my limits and I know what I'm good at. Studying is definitely not me, definitely not something that I'm proud of, not something that I can ever show off too. Feel so dumb having to go to school. I'm supposed to study to improve my knowledge and be smarter but the more I study, the more dumb I feel I'm becoming. - Today is the day that I turned 21. What the fuck?! It seems like last month that I just celebrated my 19th and now 21st? I feel so old. Time flies. Why why why why can't I just stay 18 forever. I just don't understand why little kids want to grow older fast? To fuck? No what, you can fuck legally at the age of 16 (for girls). Ahhhhhhh! I feel so old that I feel that my bones rattle as I walk. Desmond treated me to a yummy lunch at Ichiban Boshi Japanese Restaurant. =) Then it was home sweet home. Do what I love to do most - sleep! And then it was time to meet my darling! Went Fish & Co. for dinner. And then... I'm a happy girl. I could just jump around and run in circles! Love him lots! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |